- Ant Control
- Bed Bugs
- Centipedes & Millipedes
- Cockroach Control
- Mouse Control
- Mosquito Control
- Rat Control
- Pigeon Exclusion
- Bora-Care Pre-Treatments
Crysler’s Pest Control pest control program has been created to provide you the most effective and risk reduced control of unwanted pests. We use the most advanced pest control products on the market to provide you with the best results. Here at Crysler’s Pest Control we only use Original Branded Chemical, no generics, for unmatched results. The program starts with our initial treatment outlined below to help flush out current pests in the home and in hiding areas. To fully break the life cycle of current pests including eggs, larva, pupa/nymphs, and adults, Crysler’s Pest Control will return within 30-45 days to start your regular pest control maintenance. This maintenance program, outlined below, helps prevent unwanted pests that have been eliminated from entering back into the home.
- Treat all interior hot spots
- Inspect and treat the garage
- Sweep the eaves, removing all spider webs and wasp nests
- Inspect and treat weep holes
- Spray exterior barrier, 3 feet up and 3 feet out
- Treat all windows and doorways (inside and out)
- Inform customers of conducive situations to be corrected
- Monthly, Bi-monthly, and Quarterly Service
- Carpenter Ants
- Annual Fire Ant
- Rat/Mice Stations
- Flea and Tick Total Care
- Termite Elimination
- Pecan Tree Care
- Box Elder Bug
The Green Solution To Wood Destroying Organisms.
For new construction termite pretreatments, whole house treatments and remedial treatments.
Bora-Care is sprayed directly onto raw wood, concrete and foundation penetrations by pest management professionals. Its patented formula penetrates into the wood, providing long-term residual protection against subterranean, Formosan and drywood termites; wood destroying beetles; carpenter ants and decay fungi. Kills and prevents termites and other wood destroying organisms.
- Eliminates wood as a food source and creates a barrier termites cannot cross
- Prevents termites from tubing across concrete.
- Delivers long-term residual benefit that protects wood for years.
- Has low mammalian toxicity – its active ingredient is a borate mineral salt.
- Emits no VOC (volatile organic compounds).
- Has a minimal risk of chemical run-off.
- Won the Overall Grand Prize, Best of Show award from Green Builder magazine at the 2006 National Green Building Show.
- Qualifies builders for LEED for Homes points as well as points in many other green building programs.
- Has more than 12 Years of proven product-specific efficacy testing and nearly 20 years of successful field use.
- Is the only borate-based termiticide that is EPA-registered as a primary perimeter termite pretreatment for new construction with its own product-specific field efficacy studies.
- Is HUD-allowed, listed for use by the 2006 International Residential Code and meets the end-cut requirements of building codes and the American Wood-Preservers’ Association.